"WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH"

Monday, December 24, 2012

“Psychology of Unsuccessful Parents and their Children” - Professor M.S.Rao



“The words a father speaks to his children in the privacy of the home are not overheard at the time, but, as in whispering galleries, they will be clearly heard at the end and by posterity.” - Jean Paul Richter


It has been observed that the parents who failed in business or life tend to be more cautious and secretive by nature.  They often don’t appreciate to reveal their cards and are more responsible and careful in their decision-making. They empathize with others. They take more precautions in bringing up their children so that the latter can avoid repeating the mistakes. They take more precautions and micromanage their children and observe every moment so that children can grow safely to succeed in this world. The ultimate aim of such parents is to see the success in their children as they could not taste success in their lives.

The children of the failed fathers understand the harsh realities in life.  They try to be more careful and are determined to taste success to make their parents proud and to prove to the world. They become tougher and don’t get carried away by the failures in their lives as they learned from the experiences of their parents.  They often learn from the experiences of others to avoid getting trapped. They take both success and failure with equanimity. They empathize with others and grow as responsible and successful persons quickly. Hence, their success is definitely is higher.

God is great as He balances the account statement with successes and failures. If parents fail during their lifetime He compensates by blessing success for their children. Hence, both failed parents and their children don’t have to regret for failures as life if full of peaks and valleys. And life is incomplete without ups and downs. To conclude, the failed fathers are more cautious towards their children while their children are more determined to achieve success.


“We must do all that we can, to give our children the best in education and social upbringing - for while they are the youth of today, they shall be the leaders of tomorrow.” - John F. Kennedy



Life is great!

Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
Where Knowledge is Wealth



Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.


Copyright©2012 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://profmsr.blogspot.com  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

3 comments:

Maddali Laxmi Swetha said...

Nice Article...

Anonymous said...

This article is very one-dimensional so i thought I'd share my experiences.

Raised by unsuccessful parents, I watched as my mother and father argued until seperatiom because of their poorly thought out business ventures in cheap crap locations. I watched as our living conditions suffered because of their stupid choices like totalling cars without insurance' giving too much to relatives and receiving too little in return during holidays, falling for a sob story and releasing the people who leased our house from their contract without penalty almosting costing us the house, having my older broher and I run two stores at the age of 12 and 16 (very poor business practice), who would do business with a store when a child is at the front counter? Needless to say I don't as much feel cheated from my childhood but rather I feel that it just never existed and I grew up wondering why was everything always going wrong. And then at the age of 20 it dawned on me, that I had incredibly fcking stupid parents and it was just that simple. They were low class, superstitious, religilus ingrates who were incapable of rationality, objectiviy, and even plain good ol common sense that stopped someone from going abead with bad ideas. It honestly hurts sometimes to think that way of them but I look at other parents and see what they are able to do for their children in terms of passing down wisdom and experience and even to help them plan for heir future. Right now all I have is my last year of university and the studemf debt that comes after. I live evryday quesrioning my future continually plannng, looking ahead, preparing, learning and trying to absorb as much as I can about how to go about being sucessful. The one drive and instinct left in me from all this urges every fibre of my being to not be like my parents because I dont acknowledge any part of them. I look at them objectively as failures and born losers, and every day I battle this destiny because I swore to make something of my own life. I have the confidence in my intelligence and personality and accredit nothing to them because who I am is what I made out of a shitty hand of cards. I don't love them or respect them and I never will because any bum of a parent can feed shelter and bathe a child which is all they've ever been able to do for me.

I know it sounds lime a rant. It is a rant. But its the truth and I truly feel that .y story can benefit your blog about he psychology of unsuccessful parents.

Anonymous said...

That is a strong comment.!