- “International management thinker, Professor M.S. Rao authored this book with a great passion towards leadership. He outlined 21 leadership lessons with examples and illustrations of great leaders from his 31 years of experience. He provided a new leadership perspective - `Soft Leadership'. It can be used as a reference book for leaders at all levels from entry level to senior level including CEOs. It is an inspiring book to become an effective leader. I strongly recommend this book.” – Vijay Govindarajan, World's Third-Ranked Management Guru
- “Leadership is a demanding, noble discipline not to be entered into frivolously or casually. It requires an elevated sense of mastery. There is no one better qualified to teach the lessons you must master than Professor M. S. Rao, and that is just what he does in 21 Success Sutras for Leaders. The 21 aphorisms he offers in this gem of a book have the ring of universal truth. Professor Rao presents fundamentals that can be applied in any country, culture, function or organization. This book will inspire you, challenge you, and enlighten you. It's one of those rare business books that highly accessible, easily applicable, and just plain enjoyable to read. You'll want to keep it handy for those moments when you need expert advice from someone you can trust. You can't go wrong when that person is Professor M. S. Rao.” – Jim Kouzes, Coauthor of The Leadership Challenge, and the Dean’s Executive Fellow of Leadership, Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University
- "The international leadership guru, Professor M.S. Rao, has come out with yet another leadership book: 21 Success Sutras for Leaders. This book teaches you, "To fail is not bad, but not to learn lessons and bounce back is bad." - Dr. Tony Alessandra, Author of 27 books including The Platinum Rule and The NEW Art of Managing People
- “M.S. Rao distills his extensive study of leadership into an accessible book that will give you an agenda for improving your leadership ability. You'll benefit from the focus and advice he offers.” – Mark Sanborn
- “Professor M.S.Rao’s book ’21 Success Sutras for Leaders’ is an exceptional book authored from his 31 years of experience in various industries. The book helps ordinary leaders to excel as good leaders and good leaders to excel as great leaders. It is an inspiring book for all leaders.” – Larry E Senn
- "The book provides sage advice to leaders at all levels to learn from the mistakes of others to enhance their leadership effectiveness and success. The book is useful to everyone and it can be used as a reference book for executive education in various prestigious business schools."- Bob Urichuck
- “Professor M.S.Rao is very passionate about leadership and coaching. He outlines 21 pearls of wisdom based on his 31 years of experience including industry, teaching, training, consultancy and research. I enjoyed reading it. The book is useful for the leaders from entry level to senior level including CEOs. It is worth investing your time.” - Terri Levine, the Business Mentoring Expert, Bestselling Author of Stop Managing Start Coaching.
- “This collection of wisdom supports being a better leader and even more important, being a better person. It is easy to read and great for short bursts of inspiration.” – Arthur F. Carmazzi
- "It is often said we learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of others and each of us are products of our past. This is true and it is up to each of us to not let our mistakes hold us back. We can learn from the others in order that we do not make the same mistakes. Before we can move forward we must be willing to let go of past mistakes. This book is one of Professor M.S. Rao's best works. Everyone who reads this book needs to embrace to insights and advice in the wonderful book."-Lenny Laskowski, National Best Selling author of the book, "10 Days to More Confident Public Speaking" & "Painless Presentations - The Proven Stress-Free Way to Successful Public Speaking"
Friday, March 8, 2013
“International Acclaim for Professor M.S.Rao’s Book – 21 Success Sutras for Leaders” - Professor M.S.Rao
I authored my 18th book titled, ‘21 Success Sutras for Leaders’ published by Pearson. It is selling very good. It has received international acclaim from eminent international management thinkers including Vijay Govindarajan, Marshall Goldsmith, Jim Kouzes, Brian Tracy, Larry Senn and Mark Sanborn. Here is the Amazon link to purchase: http://www.amazon.com/21-Success-Sutras-Leaders-ebook/dp/B00AK98ELI
Here are the endorsements posted in Amazon for this book:
I would appreciate your feedback either at my email: email@example.com or in my Speaker Mix: http://speakermix.com/professor-m-s-rao
Life is great!
Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
Speaker Wiki: http://speakermix.com/professor-m-s-rao
Where Knowledge is Wealth