"WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH"

Saturday, May 26, 2012

“Publication of my article ‘Myths and Truths About Soft Skills’ in ASTD Magazine” - Professor M.S.Rao


Dear friends,

I am pleased to let you know that my most recent article, “Myths and Truths About Soft Skills” has been published in May 2012 issue of the award-winning “T+D Magazine (American Society for Training and Development)”.   You may view the article vide link: http://www.astd.org/Publications/Magazines/TD/TD-Archive/2012/05/Myths-and-Truths-About-Soft-Skills.aspx    

I earned my PhD in the area of Soft Skills.  I found many people having many myths about soft skills during my leadership training programs. I wrote it to debunk those myths.

I welcome any feedback you might have to offer on the article.

Life is great!




Where Knowledge is Wealth



Dear readers,

I would appreciate your comments about this article.



© 2012 MSR Leadership Consultants India.  All Rights Reserved.
This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://profmsr.blogspot.com  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

No comments: