"WHERE KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH"

Friday, July 4, 2014

“Speak with Facts to Win Your Arguments” - Professor M.S.Rao



“The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense.” - Tom Clancy


I have come across with people who live in an imaginative world. They imagine intensely about others and form their views and opinions. It is called a figment of imagination. Most of their opinions are wrong as they don’t look at the realities but imagine and build their opinions on others. In this regard, it is essential to understand the difference between the fact and the fiction.  When we talk with facts we can avoid controversies and conflicts whereas when we talk with fiction, we will create controversies and conflicts in the world.

Fiction is a figment of imagination. Fact is all about realities. But most people live in imaginative world rather then the realistic world. When I conduct my training programs I share my knowledge based on facts. Most of the audiences enjoy my training sessions and applaud. At the end of the session, I handle question and answer (Q&A) session where I will be forced to share my opinions apart from sharing facts. When I share my opinions, people disagree and lead to further debates. I always appreciate dissent as we live in a democratic world where everybody is free to express their views and opinions. Another aspect I noticed is that when debates are based on facts rather than fiction, the controversies are limited.

Therefore, always differentiate between the facts and the fiction. Make sure that you express your views and opinions based on facts rather than fiction to minimize controversies to win your arguments.  Also, respect the viewpoints of others as everybody has a right to express their views and opinions based on facts. I hope I am effective in expressing my point of view based on facts rather than fiction.


“It is not enough to allow dissent.  We must demand it.” – Robert F. Kennedy




If you like this article, Like me Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Professor-MSRao/451516514937414


Life is great!

Listed in Marquis Who's Who in the World in 2013
Where Knowledge is Wealth
21 Success Sutras for Leaders: Top 10 Leadership Books of the Year (San Diego University) Amazon URL: http://www.amazon.com/21-Success-Sutras-Leaders-ebook/dp/B00AK98ELI




Thanks for reading!

Kindly share your thoughts and comments below, I’m sure someone out there will find your story useful.


Copyright©2014 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.

This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://profmsr.blogspot.com  This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.


No comments: